Mar 02 2016
Donald Trump Must End His Campaign Bid – Unfit for Presidency
Donald Trump is unfit for the presidency of the United States and here is why:
- He is not pro-life. He will continue to fund Planned Parenthood and abortion-on-demand. He will not work hard to select pro-life Supreme Court judges who will continue Scalia’s legacy of Constitutional originalism.
- He does not defend traditional marriage. Trump will not work hard to honor marriage between one man and one woman. Trump will not work to overturn the godless failed Putsch on American democracy comitted by the Supreme Court when it tried to redefine marriage. When it comes to abortion and gay marriage, Trump is no different than Obama. He will continue the evil “change” and to “fundamentally transform” America according to an antichristian, God-hating, secular humanist path of sin.
- Trump’s character is a problem. There is a lack of humility, too much pride, too much anger, too much arrogance. Trump displays a lack of true Christian virtues that make up effective public servants. God blesses the humble but resists the proud.
- Trump has no political experience. He is full of himself.
- Trump’s showmanship. Trump has worked with reality TV and America does not need actors and showmanship in the White House. There is no need for a performer and someone who wants to entertain people with populistic statements and arguments over what someone else tweeted. This entire media obsession is wrong. It would be better to have a good President who is not entertaining, cool or social but instead a man of honesty, integrity, knowledge, wisdom, faith and character. Having character might not get you tweets and youtube views but they sure are needed when it comes to leading a nation, impacting legislation and signing it into law or nominating Supreme Court judges.