Career Opportunities: Teachers
Each associate helps lead our success by committing to benefit and serve everyone who is touched by our ministry.
TEACHERS OF GOOD THINGS
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Being a teacher of good things is a multi-task job requiring many skills. Teachers of good things perform important safety, security and service-related responsibilities in their role. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Summary of Essential Job Responsibilities
- Teaching the younger women to be sober,
- to love their husbands,
- to love their children,
- to be discreet, chaste,
- keepers at home, good,
- obedient to their husbands,
- that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Teacher of Good Things Qualifications
- To be in behaviour as becometh holiness,
- not false accusers,
- not given to much wine.
- Continue in faith, charity and holiness with sobriety.
- Adorning themselves in modest apparel with shamefacedness and sobriety.
- Chaste conversation coupled with fear.
- A meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
Always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know, that your labour is not in vain. 1. Cor. 15:58.
If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.” 1. Cor. 3:14.
Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Mt. 25:21.
If you meet ALL of the above-mentioned qualifications listed in the Bible books of Titus, 1. Peter & 1. Timothy and all of the employment conditions are acceptable to you, please click on the link below to begin the application process. Please take time to study in your own Bible the above-mentioned passages. Let God direct your heart to serve Him.