Since May 7, 2000 this website is online. It’s called solidrockfaith.com because the Lord wants us to have rock-solid faith in Him. Not fair-weather faith. Not superficial faith. Not weak faith. Not little faith. Too many folks are utterly faithless. Jesus Christ wants us to have rock-solid faith in Him. God is not mocked. God is true and faithful.
The Bible says: “The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.” Psalm 68:11. In Habakkuk 2:2 it also says: “And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” My “tables” are the pages of this website and I will make plain to everyone the way of salvation and the doctrines of the Bible.
SolidRockFaith.com is designed to give you easy access to answers. Here you can find out about basic Bible doctrines or get the way of salvation explained. There are documents in PDF-format that can be easily downloaded, printed and distributed. There are mp3 sermons and messages that can be downloaded, played, burned on CD and distributed.This is the Great Commission at work when it comes to preaching the gospel to every creature, teaching all nations and teaching those that have been saved and baptized to observe all things they have been commanded to observe. But a Christian internet ministry is not a replacement for the local church. In fact, it ought to draw you to a local church. Maybe you have been saved, so you need to follow the Lord in obedience and get scripturally baptized and find your place in a local, imperfect church. I say “imperfect church” because some folks always look for the “perfect church” and they are heading for a big disappointment. Just as in Mt. 16:22,23 you will find a “human element today. There won’t be a perfect church before the rapture and the judgment seat of Christ. After that there will be perfection, though Christians should even now long for perfection (2. Cor. 13:11, 2. Tim. 3:17, Heb 13:21).
There is a lack of sound Christian media. 99.9% of the media today are a tool of the devil to seduce people to sin. Especially children are a victim of this mass media seduction that robs them of their purity of mind and defiles them with a corrupt way of thinking and acting. Therefore, it is my job at SolidRockFaith.com and its related German sites and other media outlets to send the light of the Gospel out into the darkness of this sin-infested world. As part of this work I give away gospel tracts and teaching materials. Some entire neighborhoods in Germany were covered with gospel tracts in mailboxes. I have done evangelistic mailings to Muslim groups, Jehovah’s Witnesses and the embassies of governments that persecute Christians. I have placed preaching CDs in players in electronic stores. I have intensively written letters to German politicians to promote the legalization of homeschooling. I walked into the former German minister of finance and gave him a gospel tract. … We all need to do what we can (Mk. 14:8) and mind our own business (Jn. 21:22).
SolidRockFaith.com does not exist to promote denominational guerillia wars and churchianity. The purpose of this website is not to convert people from one church to another. I don’t believe in sheep-stealing. The purpose of this website is that you know the Lord as your Savior and that you walk worthy of Him in a discipled life. If you are saved, then Jesus Christ dwells within you. So let Christ transform you into his image. Romans 12:1,2 & 2. Cor. 3:18, Romans 8:29. It is more important that we develop some true Christian piety and devotion than for us to join a social club called “church”. The Bible says in Titus 1:16: They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Therefore, I have created a place on the web where we can speak the things that become sound doctrine. All glory be to God!
- Distributed gospel tracts in several cities in Germany.
- Mailed an evangelistic mailing to Muslim groups in Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin in Germany.
- Read several books of the Bible in front of the courthouse in Carthage, TN.
- Placed gospel tracts in hunting treestands in forests in Germany.
- Inserted gospel tracts in newspapers & books.
- Left gospel tracts in store items (jackets, toolboxes, toys).
- Placed gospel literature in dozens of German public exchange literature racks.
- Left tapes & tracts at several airport & hospital chapels.
- Signed all online petitions possible and wrote letters to politicians to defend pro-family, pro-life, conservative Christian public policies.
- Mailed gospel literature to a great number of prison inmates and criminals whose addresses were listed in newsaper crime blotters.
- Fax campaign to mosques in Germany explaining the plan of salvation in Christ.
- Fax campaign to leftist parties in Germany around election time calling for conservative Christian policies and rebuking oppression and Christian persecution.
- Letters and faxes to politicians calling for legalization of homeschooling in Germany, rebuking the concept of adoption for sodomite couples, rebuking the public funding of propaganda furthering sinful ways of life etc.
- Published downloadable videos and pdfs on Christian web portals to inform people about basic Christian life principles.